Fuyang Sensi Trading Co., Ltd only has factories and offices in China. We do not have any offices or branches in overseas. Please pay attention to prevent the buyers from being cheated.
Any overseas embezzlement of our website links, website text, pictures, and videos is cheating.
Our contact information is only the emails and telephone on our website, others contact information is all fake.
Meltblown fabric is the core material of masks. Surgical masks and N95 masks are composed of a spunbond layer, a meltblown layer and a spunbond layer. The spunbond layer and the meltblown layer are all made of polypropylene PP material.
As the "heart" of surgical masks, melt blown fabric can actually be widely used in various industries. And in this special period, surgical masks are urgently needed, many people ask that where to buy meltblown fabric.
(1) Medical and health: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Garment: lining, adhesive interlining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
The meltblown fabric filter material is randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene ultrafine fibers. The appearance is white, flat and soft. The material fiber fineness is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers, so that the melt blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity, such as nonwoven meltblown fabric.
The production process of meltblown fabric is mainly as follows: melt preparation-filtration-metering-melt extruding from the spinneret hole-melt trickle drawing and cooling-net formation
melt blown fabric uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt blown fabric has good air filtration properties, serving as a relatively good mask material. In large, medium and small medical institutions, in disaster-stricken areas affected by earthquakes and floods, and in the season of high incidence of SARS, avian influenza and COVID-19, melt blown filter paper plays an important role with its strong filtering performance.