Meltblown non-woven cloth can be used in air purifiers, as sub-efficient, high-efficiency air filter elements, and coarse and medium-efficiency air filtration for larger flow rates.
1. Non-woven fabric has the advantages of low resistance, high strength, excellent acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, stable efficiency, long service life, and low price. There is no filter material falling off in the gas purified with it.
2. The dust-proof mask made of melt blown cloth has low breathing resistance, is not stuffy, and has a dust-proof efficiency of up to 99%. It is widely used in hospitals, food processing, mines and other workplaces that require dust and bacteria prevention.
The anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving film made by the product after special treatment has good air permeability, without toxic side effects, and easy to use. SMS products compounded with spunbond cloth are widely used in the production of surgical clothing and other sanitary products.
1. Polypropylene meltblown cloth is used to filter acidic and alkaline liquids, oils, oils, etc. It has very good performance. It has been regarded as a good diaphragm material by the battery industry at home and abroad, and has been widely used, which not only reduces the the cost of battery, the process is simplified, and the weight and volume of the battery are greatly reduced.
2. Various oil-absorbing materials made of polypropylene meltblown cloth can absorb oil up to 14-15 times their own weight. They are widely used in environmental protection projects and oil-water separation projects. In addition, they can be used to clean oil and dust in industrial production. material. These applications give full play to the characteristics of polypropylene itself and the adsorption of ultrafine fibers made by meltblown.
3. The average diameter of meltblown superfine fibers is between 0.5 and 5m, and the specific surface area is large. A large number of fine pores are formed in the cloth, and the porosity is high. A large amount of air is stored in this structure, which can effectively prevent heat loss and has excellent heat preservation. It is widely used in the production of clothing and various thermal insulation materials.
It has the advantages of light weight, warmth, no moisture absorption, good air permeability, and no mildew.
In the fight against the COVID-19, meltblown fabric demonstrates excellent protection and isolation functions, gains renewed recognition and favor from the market, and attracts a round of large expansion.
The market as well as melt-blown non-woven fabric factory is constantly exploring the application scenarios of meltblown non-woven fabrics. After this COVID-19, domestic and foreign attention on "filtration" and "purification" will be unprecedentedly increased, and the development of meltblown cloth will be broader.