With the emergence of various air pollution problems, dust masks have become a necessity in people's life. What do you know about the dust masks you often use? Here is some knowledge about dust masks.
1、Material of dust mask
Different dust masks use different filter materials. The filtration effect is related to the particle size and also affected by whether the particles contain oil or not. Dust masks are usually classified according to their filtration efficiency and whether they are suitable for filtering oily particles. Oil-free particles such as paint mist, dust, water-based mist, microorganism, oil-free smoke (welding smoke), etc. Although the filter materials of "non-oil particles" are common, they are not suitable for filtering all oil particles, such as oil mist, oil fume, coke oven fume, asphalt fume, etc., while the filter materials suitable for oil particles are also suitable for non-oil particles.
2、 Type of dust mask
1. Dust protection duck beak type
Duckbill type dust mask adopts ship type design. There are adjustable nose clips on the outside and sponge strips on the inside. The design of the elastic belt is more in line with the mechanical requirements and has good sealing performance. The utility model can bypass the ear and stride over the head, thus avoiding the discomfort of the ear caused by long-term wearing of the mask, and improving the wearing comfort. The three-dimensional design of the duckbill mask makes the conversation more convenient. It is suitable for the purification room, medical use to prevent bacterial and virus infection, and industrial use to block small dust. This product is made by an automatic production line. The inner and outer layers are made of soft PP non-woven fabric, which can reduce the fiber shedding and increase the wearing comfort. The filter layer is made of high-efficiency melt spraying material, which can effectively block dust and non-oil particles in the air. Application: construction, mining, textile, grinding, pharmaceutical, cement, glass, hardware, and other industries.
2. With breathing valve
Dust mask with an exhalation valve to reduce heat accumulation and make breathing easier. It is suitable for long-term use in high temperature and high humidity environment with non-toxic, tasteless, non-allergic and non-irritating raw materials. With high filtering efficiency and low resistance, the nose clip can be adjusted to make the mask and face more airtight. The dust can not easily leak into the filter layer after electrostatic treatment, effectively filter and absorb the extremely fine harmful industrial dust, prevent the ultrasonic welding of silicosis, and the elastic belt of spandex material can more effectively protect the wearer. Application: construction industry, agriculture and animal husbandry, food processing industry, cement factory, textile factory, cutting dust, heavy metal hazardous
3、 Maintenance method of dust mask
1. When the mask is not worn, it shall be folded and put into a clean envelope, and the side close to the nose and mouth shall be folded inward. Never put it into the pocket or hang it on the neck.
2. Dust masks should be cleaned and disinfected every day. Both gauze masks and air filter masks can be disinfected by heating.
The specific methods are as follows:
(1) Cleaning. First, gently rub the gauze mask with warm water and soap. The bowl-shaped mask can be gently cleaned with a soft brush dipped in detergent, and then washed with clean water. Please note that do not rub hard, because if the gap between warp and weft of gauze is too large, it will lose the function of preventing flying foam.
(2) Disinfection. Soak the cleaned mask in 2% Peracetic Acid Solution for 30 minutes or boil it in boiling water for 20 minutes or steam it in a steamer for 15 minutes, then dry it for standby. This method is suitable for gauze masks and bowl masks.
(3) Check. Before reuse, it is necessary to carefully check whether the mask and mask are still in good condition. For the gauze mask, a light transmission inspection method can be adopted, i.e. take care of them before getting the lamp to see if there is any obvious light spot and whether the light transmittance of the middle part and the edge part is the same. If there is any doubt, replace them with new ones. In any case, the masks and masks should be renewed after 3 to 7 times of cleaning. The masks with good quality can be cleaned 10 times. The active carbon adsorption respirator should be replaced regularly. If the active carbon non-woven fabric is not replaceable, it should be replaced after 7 to 14 days. This kind of respirator can not be reused after cleaning.