Non-woven fabric is a kind of fabric which does not need to be knitted by spinning. It is made up of textile staple fibers or filaments by directional or random bracing to form a web structure, and then strengthened by mechanical, thermal or chemical methods. To put it simply, it is not interwoven and knitted by one yarn after another, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical means. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.
Its main application can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and health cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.
(2) Family decorative cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, sheets, bedspread, etc.
(3) Lining, adhesive lining, flocculent, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather back cloth, etc.
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, coated cloth, etc.
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protective cloth, seedling-raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal curtain, etc.
(6) Others: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter, tea.