Fuyang Sensi Trading Co., Ltd only has factories and offices in China. We do not have any offices or branches in overseas. Please pay attention to prevent the buyers from being cheated.
Any overseas embezzlement of our website links, website text, pictures, and videos is cheating.
Our contact information is only the emails and telephone on our website, others contact information is all fake.
With the spread of the COVID-19 in various places, N95 masks have gradually become standard equipment in people's daily lives. So what should we pay attention to when using N95 masks daily?
1. Masks above N95 level can theoretically be used for 1 to 2 days.
2. N95 mask materials cannot be washed with water, because washing with water will destroy the material and structure of the N95 masks; if they are not contaminated or damaged, and meet the hygiene requirements, they can be considered for reuse.
3. N95 mask is not a product trademark or brand. N95 is the lowest level requirement of NIOSH (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) for the filtration efficiency level of American occupational anti-particulate respirators. It refers to the non-oily respirator under the test conditions specified by the standard. The filtration efficiency of particulate matter (such as dust, paint mist, acid mist, microorganisms) is at least 95%.
4. The higher the filtering efficiency of the mask, the greater the resistance to breathing. Therefore, wearing N95 masks for a long time is not good for the body, so do not wear them for a long time.
5. Pay attention when wearing N95 masks to ensure that the size of the mask is appropriate. The mask should be comfortable to wear and not affect breathing. In other words, it needs to be close to the face, especially around the cheeks and the bridge of the nose. If the glasses fog when wearing a mask, it indicates that the size of the mask does not fit. Too much air is leaking out. When using, do not pull down the mask to talk. Although sometimes wearing a mask to talk, others cannot hear clearly. But taking off the mask and talking cannot stop the spread of the virus. Do not take off your mask if you are talking to someone within 6 feet. Please wear suitable masks for children. Choose a small mask that fits the size of the child's face.
Note: Children should not use N95 masks. Children and babies under 2 years of age should not wear masks. Children of this age can easily cause breathing difficulties when wearing masks.