PP spunbond nonwoven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, fiber paper formed without spinning weaving fabric. It is composed of oriented or random fibers and is continuously melted by high temperature, spinning, laying and hot pressing, produced in one step.
(1) Light in weight, polypropylene has a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, thin and light, with excellent fluffy properties.
(2) Soft, composed of fine fibers (2-3D), formed by point-like hot-melt bonding, the finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
(3) It is water-repellent and breathable. Polypropylene slices do not absorb water and have zero water content. The product has good water-repellency, has 100% fiber composition, and it is porous, has good air permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry.
(4) Non-toxic, non-irritating. PP spunbond nonwoven fabric produced by spunbond polypropylene suppliers is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, formed by thermal bonding, the product has stable chemical properties, non-toxic, no peculiar smell, and does not irritate human skin.
(5) Resistant to chemical agents, polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, with good resistance to chemical corrosion, and the product is not affected by corrosion.
(6) Antibacterial, the product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
(7) Good physical properties, made of polypropylene spun yarn directly laid into a net and thermally bonded, the product strength is greater than ordinary staple fiber.
(8) Good two-way fastness, diamond-shaped rolling point, abrasion resistance, and good firm hand feeling.
The main applications of polypropylene spunbond nonwoven fabric are:
Clothing lining, winter warm materials (inner core of ski shirts, quilts, sleeping bags), work clothes, protective clothing, suede-like materials, clothing accessories.
(2) Daily necessities:
Non-woven bags, flower packaging cloth, luggage cloth, home decoration (curtains, furniture covers, table cloths, sofas, window covers, wall coverings), needle-punched chemical fiber carpets, coating materials.
Filter materials, insulation materials (electrical insulation, thermal insulation, acoustic insulation), papermaking blankets, car shells, carpets, car seats, car door inner layers.
Roofing materials for greenhouses (agricultural hotbeds).
(5) Medical and health:
Non-bandaged medical, bandaged medical, and other sanitary uses.
Fysensi can offer the following products:
If you have any questions, we will help you!